The 3D printing machine contributes for almost 50% of the market share. North America region is the dominant 3D printing market. With a CAGR of 21.63% is anticipated for the Asia Pacific area over the projection period
NEWARK, Del., July 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global 3D printing market is anticipated to create an absolute dollar opportunity with a valuation of US$ 22.9 Billion by the year 2022, growing with an impressive CAGR of 20.5% by 2022-2032. The 3D packaging market share is anticipated to be valued at about US$ 148.4 Billion by 2032 end.
According to FMI reports, the market is estimated to accelerate at a robust pace as a result of the active three-dimensional printing R&D along with that the rising preference for prototype applications from different industrial verticals is bound to accelerate growth in the market.
Similar to any other modern technology, 3D prints did not sell much in their initial years due to their high pricing but in the year 2014, more than US$2 billion in sales were reported by the global 3D printing market and surprisingly enough, not all of the sales were driven by big publicly traded firms. Rather, it was increasingly being utilized by the entertainment and media industry. It was predicted that existing transportation firms, and component manufacturers would all experience severe short-term disruptions by the 3D printing market trends.
Request a Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-553
- Owing to its multipurpose use in every industry that goes beyond just prototyping is expected to bolster growth in the 3D printing market during the forecast period of 2022-2032. 3D printers for beginners can produce a broader range of subjects quicker, bigger and with more efficiency and finishing touch.
- The year 2017 witnessed impeccable sales in the 3D printing market with a total turnover of all firms together to be around US$ 9.6 billion that year. As per the previous 3D printing market analysis report by FMI, the annual industry growth rate was considerably over 10% in the following years.
- The global exports of 3D printers were estimated to be 2.2 million units in 2021, and the sales are projected to reach 25 million by 2032. With more and more materials that are now potentially 3D printable, its global sales are skyrocketing.
- Mixed-material printers are becoming more widespread and strengthening the 3D printing business, of its applicability in several end-use verticals resulting in accelerated sales in the 3D printing market.
- Across various industry verticals, modelling, prototyping, and forging are some of the most popular industrial applications that are driving the 3D printing market opportunities. For technical training and studies, academic institutions, and research centers are also adopting flash forge 3D printers and are propelling the market.
Stratasys, Ltd., Materialise, EnvisionTec, Inc., 3D Systems, Inc., GE Additive, Autodesk Inc., Made In Space, Canon Inc., Voxeljet AG are some of the key companies profiled in the full version of the report.
Several start-ups have also emerged grasping these recent developments in the 3D printing market. However, the technology being at a developing stage, the new 3D printing market players would have to invest significant capital in R&D activities.
Request Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-553
More Insights into the 3D Printing Market
The European market is anticipated to emerge as the second largest regional 3D printing market accounting for an overall market share of 28.5%.
North America dominated the global 3D printing market and generated more than 35% of worldwide revenue in the year 2022. Industries in the U.S. and Canada are widely adopting additive manufacturing, resulting in the 3D printing market growth.
In terms of geographical segmentation, the U.S. 3D printing market is the dominating region for the target market. Due to the presence of a number of industry participants in additive manufacturing that have extensive technical knowledge of the procedures, the net worth of the 3D printing market size is figured out to be around US$ 5.76 Billion in the United States.
With a CAGR of 21.63% anticipated for the Asia Pacific area over the projection period, it is figured out to be the fastest growing among all the broad geographical regions.
As per the FMI analysis, the Asia Pacific region is divided into East Asia and South Asia geographical regions with a net worth of US4 3.7 billion and US$ 2.2 Billion respectively for the year 2022. The advancements made in the region’s industrial sector have contributed to the fast adoption of 3D printing in Asia Pacific countries.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-553
3D Printing Market by Segmentation
- 3D Printers
- 3D Printing Services
- 3D Printing Software
- Consulting Services
- Support Services
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Production Parts
- Tools & Fixtures
- Aerospace & Aeronautics
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Medical Devices
Buy [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/553
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.6. Regulatory Landscape
3.6.1. By Key Regions
3.6.2. By Key Countries
3.7. Regional Parent Market Outlook
4. Global 3D Printing Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
Have a Look at Technology Domain Related Research Reports:
3D Display Market Size : The global 3D display market is expected to reach US$ 12 Billion in 2022. It is set to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 10.1% and is anticipated to be valued at US$ 16 Billion in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032
3D Sensor Market Trends : Demand in the global 3D sensor market is anticipated to total US$ 2.5 Billion in 2022. The overall market is forecast to grow at a prolific CAGR of over 26.0% to reach around US$ 9.0 Billion by 2032.
3D NAND Flash Memory Market Outlook : The global 3D NAND flash memory market is estimated to reach exceed US$ 20.6 Bn by the end of 2022. Sales of 3D NAND flash memory are expected to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 86 Bn by 2032,
Engineering Services Outsourcing Market Forecast : The global engineering services outsourcing market size is expected to be valued at US$ 949.7 Billion in 2022.
Automotive Engineering Service Outsourcing Market Shares : In 2022, the global automotive engineering service outsourcing market is likely to hold a value of US$ 74.0 Billion. Registering a CAGR of 20.5%, the market is projected to be valued at US$ 477.6 Billion by the end of the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
3D Display Module Market Demand – The 3D Display Module is a powerful presentation tool which provides exported graphics that can be displayed in 3D in mapping or visualization tools, such as Google Earth, Maptitude, ArcGis and some other applications
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Insights