The global biomedical textiles market size was valued at USD 17.32 billion in 2020 and reach USD 23.07 billion in 2027, registering a steady 4.9% CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2027. Biomedical textiles are the structures of medical textiles specifically designed for wound dressings, hospital linen, orthopedic belts, pressure garments, and bandages. They are composed of textile fibers that are specially designed for use in biological environments. Growing preference for usage of biomedical textiles for healthcare products, implantable & non-implantable products, and hygiene products is projected to favor the growth of the biomedical textiles market worldwide. The recent trends thriving in the biomedical textiles market include the rising demand from the implantable segment and the rise of an upcoming technology such as tissue engineering.
Key Factors to be Influencing Biomedical Textiles Industry over Forecast Period:
Factors such as the rising need for surgeries, growing demand for high-quality wound dressing material, and rising healthcare expenditure across several countries are anticipated to drive the growth of the biomedical textiles market.
The rapid growth of the industrial and manufacturing sectors in emerging economies, especially in the Asia Pacific, is due to the continuous rise in foreign direct investments going into the region’s manufacturing industry. It will be expected to raise the demand for biomedical textiles, offering a promising growth avenue to the global market.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report@https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/biomedical-textiles-market
Many governments also provide financial aids, initiate the development and promotion of biomedical textiles to address critical health concerns, which has positively impacted the sales of biomedical textiles, especially within the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industries.
However, the complexity of integrating electronic circuits in textiles and the high cost associated with biomedical textiles may restrain the demand growth of biomedical textiles over the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Biomedical Textiles Market:
The global COVID-19 pandemic has affected almost every industry worldwide. The outbreak of COVID-19 has also negatively impacted the demand for biomedical textiles across several sectors, primarily the healthcare and pharmaceuticals segments. Raw material shortages driven by nationwide lockdowns and the resultant supply chain disruptions during the initial months of the pandemic led to a significant demand-supply gap. The market for biomedical textiles thus underwent a measurable plunge through 2020, which is not expected to recover as most end-use industries rebound to regenerate the demand for biomedical textiles for the various application areas.
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global biomedical textiles market study based on fabric and application.
The biomedical textiles market has been segmented based on fabric –
The biomedical textiles market has been segmented based on application –
- Healthcare & Hygiene
Biomedical Textiles Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global biomedical textiles market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the biomedical textiles market, followed by the Asia Pacific. Europe also remains an important market owing to the growing awareness among Europeans about the availability of new technologies beneficial for the expanding aging population and the ever-swelling diabetic patient pool. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR globally over the forecast period owing to rising manufacturing capacity for products that consume large amounts of non-woven fabric in the region.
Key Global Biomedical Textiles Market Competitors Includes –
The biomedical textiles market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players across the globe. The vital biomedical textiles manufacturers operating in the global market are–
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Medline Industries
- Cardinal Health
- Confluent Medical Technologies
- Secant Group
- Smith & Nephew
- Atex Technologies
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Bally Ribbon Mills
- BSN Medical
- Meister & Cie AG
- Elkem Silicones.
Make an Enquire before Purchase @https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/biomedical-textiles-market?opt=2950
The biomedical textiles market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of each market player’s segmental/regional outlook in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Biomedical Textiles Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Biomedical Textiles Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Biomedical Textiles Market: Target Audience
- Biomedical textile manufacturers and suppliers
- Investors and trade experts
- Large-, medium- and small-sized enterprises
- Hospitals and clinics
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size by various segmentation of the biomedical textiles by region and its respective countries?
- What are the customer buying behavior, key takeaways, and Porter’s 5 forces of the biomedical textiles market?
- What are the key opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the biomedical textiles supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, schemes, patents, and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing companies adapt to the new change in technology?
- What will be the impact of cutting-edge technology on the biomedical textiles market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the demand and sales of biomedical textiles in the global market? Also, the expected BPS drop or rise count of the market and market expected recovery period
- Detailed analysis of the competitors and their latest launch, and what are the prominent startups introduced in the target market? Also, detailed company profiling of 25+ leading and prominent companies in the market.