News Services

dlf home developers: B L Kashyap Secures a Rs. 369 crore Order from DLF Home Developers


B L Kashyap & Sons, a leading civil engineering and construction company has secured a new order aggregating to around Rs. 369crore from DLF Home Developers Limited.

The order comprises of civil structure and waterproofing work for DLF The Arbour, Gurugram. With the new order the company’s total order book as on date stands at around Rs. 3086 crore.

Vineet Kashyap, Managing Director, B L Kashyap & Sons said, “Securing a significant order from DLF Home Developers at the start of the second quarter of FY2024 is promising indeed. We foresee a continuation of this positive trend in the forthcoming quarters. We are confident of the sustained expansion of our order book throughout the entire financial year, fueled by the strong momentum witnessed in the construction and infrastructure sector.”

The company expects a 24% growth in revenue to Rs1300 crore in FY25, led by commercial and government projects. Currently, the company has around 60% of its order boom from the commercial segment, while the remaining 40% is from government orders.

BLK has completed over 250 projects totalling over 125 million sq. ft. The company has ten mn sq ft of projects under construction across major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore, amongst others. The company’s portfolio includes IT campuses, office space, malls, hotels and residential complexes, amongst others.



Source link