Fragomen is sponsoring the EB-5 & Global Immigration Expo India on Saturday, November 19 in Mumbai, India.
Partner, Chad Blocker will be presenting on a panel:
Panel 1- (9:00 am – 9:40 am): Global Mobility for Indian HNWIs: Key factors and markets to consider to obtain a second citizenship or residency, where to start and which professionals to consult.
Moderator: David Hirson, David Hirson & Partners
Chad Blocker, Fragomen
Brennan Sim, EB5 United
Venkateswaran Palat Krishnan, Ven Waran
About the event
The EB-5 & Global Immigration Expo offers high-quality education and networking opportunities to EB-5 stakeholders in the booming market of India.
This event attracts migration agencies, immigration attorneys, EB-5 service providers, regional centers and project developers from across the world. The educational panels moderated by industry professionals provide valuable insight about United States’ EB-5 Immigrant Investor program and global residency and citizenship by investment programs. The event will also feature business exhibits and a myriad of networking opportunities.
Who will attend this event?
- High-net-worth individuals
- International migration agents
- Regional centers
- Project developers
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Broker-dealers and many other industry service providers
Why attend this event?
- Connect and grow your business networks with EB-5 industry influencers
- Gain knowledge from interactive educational panels
- Showcase your business to a prominent gathering of EB-5 stakeholders
- India is the third largest EB-5 market in the world
- The number of EB-5 visas issued to Indian nationals has seen a steady growth since 2011
- The number of Indian HNWIs grew by 63% from 2010 to 2020.
- As of 2020, there were 698,000 HNWIs in the country.
- Combined wealth of Indian billionaires grew 26% in FY2021-22
If you would like to attend this event, please click the register button.