To track these trends and opportunities shaping workplaces and education sectors, the Economictimes.com presents to you two mini-summits, the ET Future of Education Summit 2023, scheduled to be held on March 15-16, and the ET Future of Work Summit 2023, scheduled to be held on March 22-23.
Economictimes.com, through both of these forward-looking summits, will attempt to provide answers to some of the most pressing questions about how the future of work and education will be shaped and the impact they are likely to have.
Building on the success of the recently concluded ET Future of Jobs Summit 2023, the first ever editions of the Future of Education and Future of Work mini-summits will act as definitive platforms for leaders from these spaces to share their thoughts on what the future holds for the human resources and education sectors, as each strive to prepare organizations, employees, and students for a world transformed by technological disruptions and evolving priorities.
The summits will also present an opportunity for the policymakers, business leaders, founders and professors to come together to deliberate and share actionable insights on the future of work and education, the potential issues and the role these sectors can play in shaping India’s path towards becoming the next economic superpower.
ET FoE and FoW: Here’s a look at the esteemed speakers participating in the ET Future of Education and ET Future of Work mini summits:
- Anita Karwal, Immediate Former Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India
- Mayank Kumar, MD of UpGrad and Chairman of Indian Edtech Consortium, IAMAI
- Sumeet Mehta, Co-founder and CEO, LEAD
- Nidhi Bhasin, CEO, Nasscom Foundation
- Jasmine Gohil, Professor and Head of Academic Affairs, Anant National University
- SV Nathan, Partner and Chief Talent Officer, Deloitte India
- Adhir Mane, Chief Human Resource Officer (Corporate), Raymond Ltd
- C Jayakumar, Executive VP and Head, Corporate HR, Larsen & Toubro
- Sarvesh Agrawal, Founder and CEO, Internshala
- Anand Vemuri, CEO, 91Springboard
- Sonal Jain, Head of People – APAC, Coursera
- Anupreeta Lall, Founder, IntellSearch
ET FoE and FoW: Key themes in Focus:
- The changing role of HR
- Technology and its impacts on the workspace
- What employee experience will look like in the future
- Inclusive, immersive and equitable education
- New National Education Policy
- Harnessing the power of tech to reshape education
- Digital schools and universities
To know more about the ET Future of Education Summit, click here
Leave a Comment
You must be <a href="https://b2bchief.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fb2bchief.com%2Fet-future-of-education-2023-to-highlight-trends-opportunities-shaping-workplaces-and-the-learning-hr-industry%2F">logged in</a> to post a comment.