Cloud Collaboration Market
According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Cloud Collaboration Market is rising at a CAGR of 15.11% between 2021 and 2028 and is expected to reach around $109.94 billion by 2028.
Browse 49 market data Tables and 48 figures spread over 200 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Cloud Collaboration Market by Deployment, Type, End-User & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Cloud Collaboration Market Scenario
The cloud collaboration market refers to platforms that enable higher efficiency. It is tremendously popular among employees across the organization as it gives access to real-time data. The technology also offers ease in sharing data among users working remotely or virtually and improved responsiveness.
The global market for cloud collaboration is witnessing demand due to several driving factors, which include a shift in working patterns, growing trend of BYOD among employees, requirement of workforce productivity, and a rise in mobility. On the other hand, the high risk of data breaches & cyberattacks is creating challenges for the market’s growth. Therefore, companies are planning to invest in developing more secure technology, which will push opportunities for the market.
The Global Cloud Collaboration Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Cloud Collaboration Market by Deployment, Type, End-User & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/cloud-collaboration-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Type
• Enterprise Social Collaboration
• Unified Communication and Collaboration
• Project and Team Management
• Support Services
• Document Management System
Market by End-User
• Media and Entertainment
• Government and Public Sectors
• Telecommunication and ITEs
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Other End-User Industries
Market by Deployment
• Public Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
• Private Cloud
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
• ZOHO CORPORATION
• INTRALINKS HOLDINGS INC
• MITEL NETWORKS CORP
• BOX INC
• JIVE SOFTWARE INC
• ATLASSIAN CORPORATION PLC
• CISCO SYSTEMS INC
• CITRIX SYSTEMS INC
• IBM CORPORATION
• COM INC
• HIGHQ SOLUTIONS LIMITED
• MICROSOFT CORPORATION
• ORACLE CORPORATION
• GOOGLE LLC
• ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED
Global Cloud Storage Market – The global cloud storage market is expected to garner 20.31% of CAGR during the forecasted period.
Global Hybrid Cloud Market – Global hybrid cloud market is propelling at a growth rate of 19.53% CAGR over the forecasting years of 2019-2027.
GLOBAL UNIFIED COMMUNICATION MARKET – Global unified communication market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 10.90% during the forecasted period.
GLOBAL TEAM COLLABORATION MARKET – Global team collaboration software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.89% during the forecast period.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
We at Inkwood research provide you with not just consulting services but also with syndicated and customized research reports which help advance your business further.
This release was published on openPR.