Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market
According to a research by Persistence Market Research, the global Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market is expected to develop at a 14.9% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, from US$ 40.3 billion to US$ 161.6 billion. The adoption of Industry 4.0 has opened the door to a new era of competition, which is further fueling the market for the monetization of oil and gas data. With the aid of this implementation, oil and gas firms are better able to meet their operational and maintenance requirements while navigating the complex business environment.
Additionally, one of the major reasons propelling the expansion of the oil and gas data monetization market during the forecast period is the recent advent of technological developments in Big Data and analytics. Additionally, the market for the monetization of oil and gas data may experience development due to the adoption of IoT solutions centred around applications like industrial optimization, predictive maintenance, and supply chain automation.
Request for Sample @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33070
The increase in the number of oil and gas companies across the globe acts as one of the major factors driving the growth of oil and gas data monetization market. The increase in the adoption of the big data technologies to collect, manage, and increase new insights, and increase in demand for data monetization technologies that can assist key players in optimizing their business operations, and improving their competitive edge accelerate the market growth.
• On the basis of component, oil & gas data monetization software/platform to grow at a CAGR of 14.9%
• Indirect data monetization is expected to grow at a high rate, with a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period.
• The oil and gas data monetization market in Japan is expected to be worth US$ 37.0 Million by 2032
• China is expected to reach US $20.6 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 17.9% during the research period.
• The US is expected to reach a market size of US$ 41.0 Billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 14.4% during the research period
• U.K to accumulate a market size of US$ 2.61 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 15.1% during the research period.
• By 2032, Australia to reach a market size of US$ 1.5 Billion, with a CAGR of 17.5% during the research period.
Request for TOC @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/oil-and-gas-data-monetization-market/toc
Major players such as Halliburton, Schlumberger Limited, Informatica Corporation, SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, plc, IBM Corporation, EMC Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Datawatch, Drilling info, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, Hortonworks, Inc., Capgemini SE, Newgen Software, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Cisco Software, Inc., SAS Institute, Inc., MapR Technologies, Inc., Palantir Solutions, OSIsoft LLC, Infosys Limited, and NETSCOUT, among others are expected to dominate the market share in terms of revenue.
• In November 2019, Oracle announced a new cloud-native deployment option for BRM. The enhanced deployment model provides a modern monetization solution to capture opportunities. The latest version of the BRM solution is introduced to support emerging 5G-enabled use cases for CSPs.
• In July 2019, Microsoft introduced a new Microsoft Azure service. The new Azure Data Share service is a cloud service. It will help organizations in sharing their internal data. The company focuses on providing the service for its customers to share data to comply with regulations and privacy policies.
• In June 2019, Salesforce announced the acquisition of Tableau, a leading provider of the analytics platform. This acquisition would provide Salesforce customers with a full view of their consumers across touchpoints by combining the CRM platform of Salesforce with Tableau’s data.
Buy Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33070
Key Segments Covered in the Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market Study
Oil and Gas Monetization by Method
Direct Oil and Gas Data Monetization
Indirect Oil and Gas Data Monetization
Oil and Gas Monetization by Component
Oil & Gas Data-as-a-service Monetization
Professional Oil & Gas Data Monetization Services
Oil & Gas Data Monetization Software/Platform
Oil and Gas Monetization by Application
Upstream Oil & Gas Data Monetization
Conventional Oil & Gas Data Monetization
Unconventional Oil & Gas Data Monetization
Midstream Oil & Gas Data Monetization
Downstream Oil & Gas Data Monetization
Oil and Gas Monetization by E&P Lifecycle
Oil & Gas Exploration Data Monetization
Oil & Gas Development Data Monetization
Oil & Gas Production Data Monetization
Oil and Gas Monetization by Oil Companies
Oil and Gas Data Monetization by National Oil Companies (NOCs)
Oil and Gas Data Monetization by Independent Oil Companies (IOCs)
Oil and Gas Data Monetization by National Data Repositories (NDRs)
Oil and Gas Data Monetization by Oil and Gas Service Companies
Oil and Gas Monetization by Region
North America Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market
Europe Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market
Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market
Middle East and Africa Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market
South America Oil and Gas Data Monetization Market
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Electronics, Semiconductor, and ICT team at Persistence Market Research helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over 500 reports on electronics, semiconductors, and ICT, of which, 100+ reports are specific for ICT, the team provides end-to-end research and analysis on regional trends, drivers for market growth, and research development efforts in the electronics, semiconductor, and ICT industry.
This release was published on openPR.