Divya Karyza (The Jakarta Post)
Tue, June 21, 2022
United Kingdom-based oil producer BP and Malaysia-based Petronas are set to manage the Agung I, Agung II and North Ketapang working areas in East Java.
The Upstream Oil and Gas Special Regulatory Task Force (SKK Migas) signed the production-sharing contract (PSC), worth US$12.14 million, in Jakarta on Monday.
“Considering BP and Petronas’s capabilities and experience as international oil companies with ever-growing oil and gas production in Indonesia, we believe they will invest sustainably and fulfill the commitments made in the working areas,” SKK Migas head Dwi Soetjipto said in a statement issued on Monday.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription