Shemaroo Entertainment, one of India’s leading media and entertainment players, has signed an exclusive deal with Audible, an Amazon company and a leading global provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks. Audible offers its customers more than 700,000 audiobooks, podcasts, and Audible Originals worldwide, and Shemaroo has a plethora of engaging and entertaining content in its inventory.
This deal will enable consumers to access 75+ hours of Shemaroo’s audio content on the Audible service, including six diverse podcast series:
1. Indian Food Wisdom by Rujuta Diwekar which talks about depths and understanding of a nutritious life that balances your body, along with insights from celebrities.
2. Chanakya Speaks by Dr. Radhakrishnan Pillai which tells how Chanakya’s teaching is still relevant and pertinent in the current business world.
3. Corporate Chanakya narrated by the iconic Tom Alter informs listeners about the age-old formula to success for leaders of the corporate world.
4. Festivals of India which talks about diverse festivals celebrated in India.
5. Legends of the World which narrates stories and facts of Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi, Steve Jobs, amongst others.
6. Audio Theatre in Gujarati & Marathi which gives access to listeners to renowned Gujarati and Marathi theatre performances of actors like Ashok Saraf, Siddharth Randeria and others.
Zubin Dubash, COO – Digital Business, Shemaroo, said “We are delighted to have signed this deal with Audible. At Shemaroo, being 60 years young, we believe in being relevant to every segment and follow our customers on every medium of their entertainment consumption.”
The podcasts will be available to listen to on www.audible.in