On Saturday, December 10, at Las Vegas’s T-Mobile Arena:
For the vacant light heavyweight title, we will see a Jan Blachowicz vs. Magomed Ankalaev fight. Paddy Pimblett will fight against Jared Gordon for the lightweight title. Alex Morono and Santiago Ponzinibbio will fight in the welterweight category. We will see Darren Till and Dricus Du Plessis for the middleweight title. Bryce Mitchell and Ilia Topuria will have at it for the featherweight title.
• Heavyweight: Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Chris Daukaus
• Bantamweight: Paul Rosas Jr vs. Jay Perrin
• Middleweight: Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Dalcha Lungiambula and Chris Curtis vs. Jaoquin Buckley
• Featherweight: Billy Quarantillo vs. Alexander Hernandez and TJ Brown vs Erik Silva
• Light Heavyweight: Ovince Saint Preux vs. Antonio Trocoli
• Flyweight: Vinicius Salvador vs. Daniel da Silva
• Bantamweight: Cameron Saaiman vs. Steven Koslow
Tiger feat: Island Muay Thai gym is factory for UFC champions
Tiger Muay Thai gym on the southern resort island of Phuket was, before the coronavirus pandemic, attracting fighters from all over the globe lured by world-class training, an idyllic tropical beach lifestyle and a growing reputation.
(In pic: UFC flyweight fighters Antonina Shevchenko (L) and Valentina Shevchenko going through their paces at the Tiger Muay Thai gym in Phuket.)
On Saturday, December 17, the UFC Fight Night will see:
• Jared Cannonier vs. Sean Strickland
• Albert Duraev vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
• Julian Marquez vs. Deron Winn
• Jake Matthews vs. Matthew Semelsberger
• Michael Morales vs. Rinat Fakhretdinov
• Arman Tsarukyan vs. Damir Ismagulov
• Rafa Garcia vs. Maheshate
Alex Caceres and Julian Erosa will fight for the featherweight category, Brandon Royval and Amir Albazi for flyweight, while Sergey Morozov and Journey Newson will fight for the bantamweight category.
- Where will the fight happen?
Las Vegas’s T-Mobile Arena.
- When will they happen?
They are on December 10 and 17.
Disclaimer Statement: This content is authored by an external agency. The views expressed here are that of the respective authors/ entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its contents nor is responsible for them in any manner whatsoever. Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that any information and content provided is correct, updated, and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the report and any content therein.