DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market Research Report by Component, Communication, Technology, Type, Connectivity, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period. Economic development and substantial infrastructure development have constituted regional revenue generation.
Further, the patterns associated with domestic production, import and export, and consumption have helped market participants to analyze and capitalize on potential opportunities. Besides, the qualitative and quantitative parameters provided in the report with detailed analysis highlights the driving and restraining factors of the Global Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market.
- Rising Growth of Automobile Industry and Advent of Autonomous Vehicle Technology
- Growing Safety and Security Concerns Among the Oems, End-users, and Governments
- Government Support for Deploying Connected Vehicles Worldwide
- Lack of Resources to Deploy and Maintain V2I Technologies in Emerging Economies
- Ongoing R&D and Technological Advancements of V2V Communication
- Potential Use in the Developing Smart Cities Worldwide
- Security Challenges in V2V Communication Architectures
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the market was studied across Hardware and Software.
- Based on Communication, the market was studied across Vehicle-to-cloud (V2C), Vehicle-to-Device (V2D), Vehicle-to-grid (V2G), Vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle-to-pedestrian (V2P), and Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V).
- Based on Technology, the market was studied across Automated Driver Assistance, Backing, Emergency Vehicle Notification, Fleet & Asset Management, Intelligent Traffic Systems, Line of Sight, Non-line of Sight, Parking Management System, and Passenger Information System.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Car.
- Based on Connectivity, the market was studied across Cellular and Dedicated Short-Range Communication (DSRC).
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market, by Component
7. Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market, by Communication
8. Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market, by Technology
9. Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market, by Type
10. Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market, by Connectivity
11. Americas Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market
12. Asia-Pacific Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Market
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Company Usability Profiles
- Arada Systems Inc
- Audi AG
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- BMW Group
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Daimler AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Harman International Industries
- Honda Motor Company
- Lear Corporation
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd
- Volkswagen group (Porsche SE)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9cod1l