DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aluminum Extrusion Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aluminum extrusion market size reached 29.4 Million Metric Tons in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach 38.6 Million Metric Tons by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.64% during 2021-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Aluminum extrusion is the process of melting and transforming an aluminum alloy bar into a specific shape by pushing it through a cross-sectional die. Extruded aluminum has a high electrical and thermal conductivity, ductility and recyclability and can be customized according to the requirements of the consumer.
The extruded parts also have a smooth and fine surface finish and can be polished, buffed, anodized, painted or powder-coated to enhance the aesthetic value and appeal of the product.
Aluminum extrudes are cost-efficient, lightweight and corrosion-resistant, require low maintenance and have paramagnetic properties that make them a highly preferred alternative to conventional aluminum products. they find extensive application across various industries such as building and construction, transportation, machinery and equipment, consumer durables, electrical, etc.
The increase in the construction of green buildings is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Green buildings are environment-friendly, energy-efficient and have low carbon-emissions, owing to which they are increasingly being constructed across the globe.
As extruded aluminum is widely used in the manufacturing of windows and doors in these buildings, they have a high demand in the construction industry.
Furthermore, the growing automotive sector is yet another factor contributing to the market growth. As it is light in weight, extruded aluminum is used in the fabrication of various aluminum-made parts in automobiles. Additionally, due to their high malleability, aluminum extrudes can be molded into different shapes without spending excessive energy, thus increasing their demand for industrial applications.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global aluminum extrusion market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, alloy type and end-use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Mill Finished
- Powder Coated
Breakup by Alloy Type:
- 1000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 2000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 3000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 5000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Building and Construction
- Machinery and Equipment
- Consumer Durables
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aluminum extrusion market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global aluminum extrusion industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global aluminum extrusion industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the alloy type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global aluminum extrusion industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global aluminum extrusion industry?
- What is the structure of the global aluminum extrusion industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global aluminum extrusion industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global aluminum extrusion industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7oifsb