Dirtiest Railway Stations in India
Indian railway is well-known not just in India but even outside. Some railway stations, in addition to trains, are well-known worldwide. India is home to the second-largest platform in the world. In addition, one of the main train stations in India are the New Delhi Railway Station and Mumbai Central Railway Station. Usually, the question is that which are the cleanest railway stations in India, but here we will see the dirtiest railway stations in India.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Selection of Dirtiest Railway Stations in India
- In addition to direct observation, QCI assessors gathered comments from 1.2 million passengers to determine which Indian railway stations were the cleanest and dirtiest.
- In accordance with revenue creation, the ranking has classified Indian railway stations into a number of categories for the third consecutive year.
- There are 75 railway stations in the A1 category that generate more than 75 crore in annual passenger income.
- There are 332 stations that are classified as A stations since they bring in between 6 and 50 crores in annual passenger income.
Draft Guidelines for Online Gaming, Self-regulation proposed
List of top 10 Dirtiest Railway Stations in India
The top 10 dirtiest railway stations in India are:
- Perungalathur (Tamil Nadu),
- Guindy (Tamil Nadu),
- Delhi Sadar Bazar,
- Velacheri (Tamil Nadu),
- Guduvancheri (Tamil Nadu),
- Singaperumalkoil (Tamil Nadu),
- Ottappalam (Kerala),
- Pazhavanthangal (Tamil Nadu,
- Araria Court (Bihar), and
- Khurja (Uttar Pradesh), among several others.
Govt seeks to ban social media sites’ promotion of online betting
Let us have a look at some of the dirtiest Railway stations in India in detail:
Dirtiest Railway Stations in India: Perungalathur Railway Station
Ottappalam, in South India, is one of the filthiest railroad stations. We should point out that this train station is the only one in Kerala, the state. According to the Indian Railways Rail Swachh Portal, this station is among the dirtiest.
Dirtiest Railway Stations in India: Shahganj Railway Station
By the way, Uttar Pradesh has a lot of railroad stations that are regarded as being filthy. According to a news article by the Quality Council of India, Shahganj railway station is among the dirtiest stations (Railway Ministry). In addition, the Uttar Pradesh stations of Mathura and Kanpur Central are among the filthiest. Kanpur is also among the dirtiest cities, incidentally.
Dirtiest Railway Stations in India: Ottappalam Railway Station
One of the dirtiest train stops is Ottappalam, which is in South India. Let us inform you that Kerala is the only state in which this railway station is located. It is one of the dirtiest stations, according to the Indian Railways Rail Swachh Portal.
Dirtiest Railway Stations in India: Delhi Sadar Bazar Railway Station
When it comes to having the dirtiest train station, Delhi is likewise not far behind. Yes, one of the dirtiest stations is the Delhi Sadar Bazar railway station. The Rail Swachh Portal claims that drainage or trash issues are a constant.
Other Dirtiest Railway Stations in India
In addition to Ottappalam, Shahganj, Perungalathur, and Sadar Bazar, there are numerous other railway stations that rank among the dirtiest stations. such as the Bihar railroad stations in Patna, Muzaffarpur, and Araria Court. Uttar Pradesh’s Jhansi and Bareilly railway stations the dirtiest railway stations in Tamil Nadu are Velachery and Guduvanchery.