MORRISVILLE, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Relias and Nurse.com announced today that they achieved significant growth and momentum in 2022, highlighted by new partnerships, the addition of new digital technologies to empower nurses, and the publication of insightful industry data to help organizations improve patient outcomes and help nurses thrive. Relias, a trusted education and workforce enablement partner to more than 11,000 healthcare and human services organizations worldwide, and Nurse.com, the trusted career resource built by and for nurses, will enter 2023 well positioned as leading resources for healthcare professionals and organizations confronting new industry challenges.
- Hosted Events and Research: Relias hosted two industry-leading events including the ninth annual Impact Nation conference and the 16th annual Wild on Wounds (WOW) conference, hosted by the Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) by Relias, bringing together hundreds of healthcare professionals to discuss key trends, groundbreaking innovations, and pressing issues. Nurse.com is slated to co-host WOW this year. Relias published two timely research reports, both of which provided valuable information and insights across the industry. Nurse.com’s biennial 2022 Nurse Salary Report identified and analyzed trends relating to U.S. nurses’ views of their jobs and satisfaction in their roles, while Relias’ first-ever Crisis Prevention and Intervention Training Report highlighted trends and gaps in current training for behavioral health and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) professionals.
- Partnerships and Resources: To broaden its reach to additional healthcare communities and augment its offerings, Relias engaged in several partnerships and launched its updated Learner mobile app and all new Competency Evaluations tool in 2022. Nurse.com announced its acquisition of HOLLIBLU, now the Nurse.com networking app for nurses that allows them to engage with their peers. Together with HOLLIBLU, Nurse.com aims to be the largest online community for nurses, empowering and supporting them through their careers while simultaneously advocating for change within the industry. Nurse.com also announced a partnership with Restore Hyper Wellness, while Relias coordinated efforts with Health Scholars, Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies LLC (RCCS), and Real Time Medical Systems (Real Time).
Awards and Recognition: With an emphasis on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), Relias solidified itself as a company dedicated to not only improving patient outcomes but also leveling the same standard of care internally for its employees. In addition to receiving recognition from the Brandon Hall Group for Best Advance in Gaming or Simulation Technology for its video based e-learning simulation course, “A Day in the Life: An IDD Perspective” and the Healthcare Technology Report as one of the Top 100 Healthcare Technology Companies of 2022, Relias received the following acknowledgements for its DEI efforts:
- Seramount 2022’s 100 Best Companies and Best Companies for Dads
- Triangle Business Journal’s 2022 Leader in Diversity
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equity Index score of 100
- NC TECH Awards finalist in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in Tech and Tech for Good categories
With the November launch of Nurse.com’s NurseDot Podcast, which provides nurses with relevant resources, a strong community, and overall encouragement, the company looks forward to continuing to support the nursing community through new episodes released every week.
As a U.S. market leader, Relias will continue its commitment in 2023 to providing workforce enablement solutions that help ensure better outcomes for healthcare and human services organizations of every size.
For more than 11,000 healthcare organizations and 4.5 million caregivers, Relias continues to help clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by reducing variation in care. Our platform employs performance metrics and assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with targeted, personalized, and engaging learning. We help healthcare organizations, their people, and those under their care, get better — better at identifying problems, addressing them with better knowledge and skills, and delivering better outcomes for all. Let us help you get better: Relias.com.
As the trusted career resource built by and for nurses, Nurse.com fosters one of the largest virtual communities of nurses, connecting with nearly 3 million nurses per month. Nurse.com serves nurses with lifelong career support through accredited continuing education, job opportunities, and a thriving community that supports their passion for the profession and empowers them to flourish. Nurse.com is part of parent company Relias’ family of brands, which includes the Wound Care Education Institute, Relias Academy, FreeCME, and Relias Media that share a common goal to improve the lives of the most vulnerable members of society and those who care for them.