The Silk Mark Expo was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Textile Darshana Jardosh in New Delhi. The Silk Mark Expo is organized by the Silk Mark Organization of India under the Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles. This is a milestone in the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav said the Union Minister of State for Textile. The Textile Ministry has launched various schemes including the Silk Mark Expo to boost the textile sector in India.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Key Points of The Silk Mark Expo
- The original high-quality silk made by the women weavers will attract consumers across the World.
- Silk Mark is a quality assurance label launched by the government to determine the quality of the natural and pure silk produced by the weavers.
- The Silk Mark highlights the qualifying standards of the product, which will eventually build consumers’ confidence in both domestic and export markets.
- The Silk Mark Expo aims to protect the interests of all the silk consumers as well as the stakeholders of the silk value chain.
- A total of 39 exhibitors are participating in the Silk Mark Expo.
Find More Summits and Conferences Here